Skagit Regional Health
Skagit Regional Health the umbrella name for Skagit Valley Hospital, Skagit Regional Clinics, and Cascade Valley Hospital and Clinics is a health care leader in Northwest Washington, providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the people of our communities. Skagit Regional Health has been recognized as a “Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality” by the Human Rights Campaign (HRC). Skagit Regional Health is a smoke free campus and is committed to Safety, Compassion, Presentation, and Efficiency. Our state of the art cancer care center is in search for a Certified Cancer Registrar to join the SRH family!
- Identifies and abstracts core data on malignant disease diagnosed and/or treated at Skagit Regional Health. Monitors program compliance with
- CoC standards for timely submission.
- Assemble and distribute data collected in registry. Prepares routing and statistical reports for study topics identified.
- Assist with cancer program quality improvement activities as requested by Cancer Committee and Director.
- Promotes continuing care of cancer patients through active follow-up system. Obtains and tracks quality of life and survival rate/length data.
- Coordinates quarterly Cancer Committee meetings.
Current Tumor Registrar certification required.
Minimum one (1) year experience in oncology preferred. Prior Tumor Registry experience preferred.
Some college level coursework in healthcare and/or graduation from a National Cancer Registrar program preferred.
High School graduate or GED required.
Instructions for Resume Submission: